StartLabs is a US based fund investing in startups from Southeast Europe
We provide funding, mentorship, office space, technical infrastructure, business services and networking channels to exceptional entrepreneurs and their teams helping them turn ideas into sustainable business.
We help startups to achieve initial traction. Then, grow these startups to the point of being able to raise true seed rounds.
Our Offer For Innovative Entrepreneurs
- Up to $50,000 seed investment
- 6-month program, plus additional hands-on help after that, as needed
- Hands-on help, 1-on-1, daily, in the office, collaboration and mentoring by SL Partners
- Mentorship to shape idea, execute it, gain traction and raise more funding
- Connection to others in the ecosystem that can help you in building your startup
- Intros to boosters, angels and VCs in Silicon Valley
- Incorporation, legal and accounting support
- Office space in San Francisco and Belgrade
Our experienced mentors from Silicon Valley will work closely with your team to help evolve ideas and shape your approach to building a successful company.
We organize events, workshops and meetups hosted by prominent guests from US to help local startup community become more vibrant, open and connected.
We love our startups and we want for them to have all the support they need. We do that with the help of our partners:
The early stage investment sector in the Western Balkans is still in an embryonic phase. The entrepreneurial ecosystems in each country are slowly taking shape, but a private sector catalyst is needed to make the sector viable and attract further capital.
A group of 28 MBA students from the prestigious Yale University visited Belgrade - to work with StartLabs' companies.
2016 will be exciting year for raising seed investments for startups in the Southeast Europe1. But companies that raise pre-seed or seed rounds easily in 2016 will face the bloodbath in 2017. 2016 is going to be the unrealistically optimistic period for startups from this region.
We are very happy to welcome one more startup to our portfolio – Fragrance By Me!
We are proud to announce new partnership between StartLabs and Microsoft’s BizSpark – early stage startup support.